Sir, how can I draw the semi circle in the isometric drawing.
Welcome to Learnvern! We are happy to serve you.
We hope our following reply serves your query well.
- Do one of the following:
- On the status bar, click Find.
- At the Command prompt, enter ISODRAFT.
- Choose which isoplane orientation that you want to use: Left, Right, or Top.
- Press F5 or Ctrl+E to cycle through the different isoplanes (recommended)
- On the status bar, Isodraft button, click the dropdown arrow and choose an option
- At the Isodraft prompt in the Command window, enter an option
- At the Command prompt, enter ELLIPSE.
- At prompt, enter i (Isocircle).The Isocircle option is available only when an isometric drawing plane is active.
- Specify the center of the isocircle.
- Specify the radius or diameter of the isocircle.
Note: The status bar icon changes depending on the current isoplane.
Does this answer your questions? Please give your feedback to our response.
Thanks and regards,