i have created a project file and it takes time but next time i want to create much faster i can.
You can follow below listed steps
- Go to File > Options > Customize Ribbon.
- At the bottom of the Customize the Ribbon and keyboard shortcuts pane, select Customize.
3. In the Save changes in box, select the current document name or template that you want to save the keyboard shortcut changes in.
4. In the Categories box, select the category that contains the command or other item that you want to assign a keyboard shortcut to or remove a keyboard shortcut from.
5. In the Commands box, select the name of the command or other item that you want to assign a keyboard shortcut to or remove a keyboard shortcut from.Any keyboard shortcuts that are currently assigned to that command or other item appear in the Current keys box, or below the box with the label Currently assigned to.
6. To assign a keyboard shortcut do the following:Begin keyboard shortcuts with CTRL or a function key.
- In the Press new shortcut key box, press the combination of keys that you want to assign. For example, press CTRL plus the key that you want to use.
- Look at Current keys (or Currently assigned to) to see whether the combination of keys is already assigned to a command or other item. If the combination is already assigned, type a different combination.
7.Important:* Reassigning a combination of keys means that you can no longer use the combination for its original purpose. For example, pressing CTRL+B changes selected text to bold. If you reassign CTRL+B to a new command or other item, you will not be able to make text bold by pressing CTRL+B unless you restore the keyboard shortcut assignments to their original settings by selecting Reset All at the bottom of the Customize Keyboard dialog box.
- Select Assign.
8.Note:* If you use a programmable keyboard, the key combination CTRL+ALT+F8 might already be reserved for initiating keyboard programming.Remove a keyboard shortcut
- In the Current keys box, select the keyboard shortcut that you want to remove.
- Select Remove.
Hope this might help you on your learning journey. Keep learning.