I practiced css border image. when I saw and run my code according to the sir, then code worked but when I started to make project then it didn't work

my previous code which worked:

border image h1{ border: 15px solid; border-width: 30px; border-image: url('bgimg.jpg'); /*border-image: linear-gradient(orange, white, green) 40/30px 10px stretch; /*40 belong to slice, 30px belongs to width, 10px belongs to space */ /*border-image: linear-gradient(orange, white, green) 40/30px 10px repeat; /*40 belong to slice, 30px belongs to width, 10px belongs to space */ /*border-image: linear-gradient(orange, white, green) 40/30px 10px round; /*40 belong to slice, 30px belongs to width, 10px belongs to space */ /*border-image: linear-gradient(orange, white, green) 40/30px 10px space; /*40 belong to slice, 30px belongs to width, 10px belongs to space */ /*border-image: linear-gradient(orange, white, green) 40/30px 10px stretch; /*40 belong to slice, 30px belongs to width, 10px belongs to space */ }

This is an example of a border image.

• my project code which didn’t work: (at last moment I used linear-gradient )
Question 1 div{ margin:100px; padding:100px; border: 15px solid; border-width: 2px; /*border-image-source: url('D:\WEB DEVELOPEMENT\CSS\Background & Border\bgimg.jpg');*/ border-image: linear-gradient(orange, white, green) 40/30px 10px stretch; /*40 belong to slice, 30px belongs to width, 10px belongs to space */ }

My name is Shubham Kumar

My father's name is Rameshwar Tiwari

My mother's name is Kamla Tiwari

My address is Patna, Bihar

*the same code which worked previously but when I copied and applied to new page the same code didn’t work.

border image div{ border: 15px solid; border-width: 30px; border-image: url('bgimg.jpg') 40/30px 10px stretch; /*border-image: linear-gradient(orange, white, green) 40/30px 10px stretch; /*40 belong to slice, 30px belongs to width, 10px belongs to space */ /*border-image: linear-gradient(orange, white, green) 40/30px 10px repeat; /*40 belong to slice, 30px belongs to width, 10px belongs to space */ /*border-image: linear-gradient(orange, white, green) 40/30px 10px round; /*40 belong to slice, 30px belongs to width, 10px belongs to space */ /*border-image: linear-gradient(orange, white, green) 40/30px 10px space; /*40 belong to slice, 30px belongs to width, 10px belongs to space */ /*border-image: linear-gradient(orange, white, green) 40/30px 10px stretch; /*40 belong to slice, 30px belongs to width, 10px belongs to space */ }

My name is Shubham Kumar

My father's name is Rameshwar Tiwari

My mother's name is Kamla Tiwari

My address is Patna, Bihar

Why? I need guidance.

Please share your code & screenshot HTML and CSS or use the REFORMATTED TEXT button ( :point_down: in image) in Editor to paste or type your code so anyone can understand quick.

codeshare

for taking screenshot you can check in youtube how to use :point_down:

![Screenshot (1168)|690x387](upload://3pyAU5ac91gAlWoUcWk2F7tFrel.png)
![Screenshot (1169)|690x387](upload://wDIWvemHX0EGbDL7YbqPUqXBymS.png)
![Screenshot (1170)|690x387](upload://dpT1gvPMDg1aadEnF2ZbWQyJN4C.png)
1st code is working but the same 3rd code which is just copy and paste of the 1st code is not working. and 2nd code is also not working.

Sorry your image is not visible
you have posted This text will be hiddenwrongly, at code typing section you have uploaded image
Preformatted Text button is to type/paste code
Upload button is to upload image

if you are having much difficulties to share your code here
You can paste your code online and share link to check by using :point_down:

sir mujhe css-3 me assigment no 4 ke 2 nd quetion nhi ho pa raha plx help border radius ka question hai image bana hai