In Hltml how to get domain name and submit the website

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:
Please tell me how to get domain name and how to submit the website please​:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

if you want free domain then visit infinity free

1 Like

And how to submit the website

Sir you can explain how to give the website location to give the domain name

Anyone can buy a domain name . To do so, you visit a domain name registrar, such as A2, GoDaddy, or Namecheap, key in the domain you want to buy , and pay a fee. You can’t buy just any domain , of courseβ€”only one that isn’t already registered by another person or business and that bears a valid domain suffix.

1 Like

I the course sir teach us about bigrock to buy domain, should we go for Namecheap or other ?
what other i have to buy with Doina name
Domian name?
Profressionnal email? 1 or 2 email
and anything else we need to buy?

You can buy domain from several vendors such as bigdaddy as well, you need to ensure you understand storage space required once hosting is done. A credit card detail will also be required for purchasing a domain

Hi thanks for the reply
one more thing i want to ask

1. Domain godaddy ya other website se le ya wix ya weebly se bhi mil sakta hai which one is better and cheaper?
  2. Mujhe apne Digital Marketing agency ki website banani hai so should i go with web designer or web develper ya main khud bhi bana sakta hu wix ya weeble se ?
    is it compulosry we should go for wordpress only and buy hositng.
  3. wix and weebly kya wo sab provide nahi ker rahe hai jo workpress provide ker raha hai?

Reply awaiting
Thanks
Ashutosh chitragupt

it s very easy to purchase domain if you want to learn how to built a website and want to learn coding you can check at code pro zone.