Installing jupyter

Good Morning sir,
I am Bhavya, After installing jupyter, on that time jupyter work, after than i close when i again want to open then i face trouble. And i can’t do work, what i do after installing jupyter and don’t need to install again and again. Due to this i not work more time in jupyter.
I just hope you give me solution as soon as possible.
Thank you

Don’t reinstall let fixed it,
Which type errors showed on your screen.
Can you tell me.?

Good evening sir
when i close jupyter after doing installation, another time when i open jupyter then i not going to open then that time what i do. If any time going long process, go open then say you are facing error.
On that condition how i can solve my problem.

when i close jupyter after doing installation, another time when i open jupyter then i not going to open then that time what i do. If any time going long process, go open then say you are facing error.
On that condition how i can solve my problem.
[/quote]

Good Morning sir,
I am Bhavya, After installing jupyter, on that time jupyter work, after than i close when i again want to open then i face trouble. And i can’t do work, what i do after installing jupyter and don’t need to install again and again. Due to this i not work more time in jupyter.
I just hope you give me solution as soon as possible.
Thank you

Download anoconda navigator, or any different IDE’s

For what purpose, you are using Jupiter.

I don’t understand what’s happening, can you share some screen shots.

Thank you sir
I try different pattern then after, i got it . Thank you for your recommendation.

1 Like