What is QuickBooks Desktop for Mac?

Payment processing solution that helps businesses operating with Mac computers receive reminders for dues, track sales tax and manage accounts payables. Users can also track inventory, bills, and purchase orders. Bank transactions can be downloaded in a few clicks and data can be quickly imported. Singles are three-user license options are available.

QuickBooks Desktop for Mac Pricing Overview
QuickBooks for Mac Price starts at $399.00 per feature. They do not have a free version. QuickBooks Desktop for Mac does not offer a free trial.
QuickBooks Desktop for Mac Reviews

Pros
• “It is great for small business. It was great for us when we were much smaller.”
• “Easy to see what financials are going in and out each month and to categorize them in the way most helpful to you. Reports are easy to run.”
• “There is great help available in setting up if you are not very experienced with this. Things went very smoothly for me.”
• “I like the software and usually turn to other support networks then call QB for help.”

Cons
• “So, even if there’s a problem with the most recent update and we have an issue with Vendors/Payables because of their update glitch, we have to pay to get help on the”
• “The downside is that it does not have the same features and capabilities as the Windows version. We switched over to the Mac version a couple months ago.”
• “They charge and it’s almost impossible to communicate with them to ask questions or cancel. I had to cancel my bank account.”
• “In this regard it’s severely lacking compared to the Windows version and online tools.”