Wordpress m my Sql ka kiya role hai

Hello,

mne ek company m do bar apply kiya. wordpres website developer intership or full time ke liye.

first and second round m to jo mere cv m likha hota h jaise html, css, js, angular js, jquery, wordpress, php ke question puchhte hai.

first round and second round m to clear ho jata hu pr ** 3rd round** m wo har bar mySql Question puchhte hai.

my Sql ko kiya role hai wordpress m

ye company gurgaon m.

*company: Must Have Skills & Experience ( gurgaon )
  1. Knowledge of popular plugins such as Yoast SEO, Elementor, and WPBakery Page Builder is a plus.
  2. Candidate must have a good working knowledge of Javascript and Jquery
  3. Good knowledge of PHP language
  4. Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices is plus
  5. Experience in building user interfaces for websites or web applications
  6. Candidate should have skills in designing and developing responsive design websites
  7. Must know WordPress core functions and working concepts
  8. Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
  9. Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
  10. Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
  11. Good understanding and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
  12. Must have knowledge of child themes and WordPress templates.

Hi, brother dekho SQL ka basic use hota hain database ko manage krne k liye. It may be possbile hai ki aagr kuc toh use ho SQL ka isliye punch rhe hain woh.
SQL kaafi easy language hain. Aap itni tension mt le. aap mere youtbe se bhi pad sakte hain. www.youtube.com/vishalkumar730

bro wo puchhte hai how to create table in my Sql and how to delete table, data, fetch data,
connect.

agr aap wordpress offline banate hai to wordpress ko public_hmtl or data base ki file ( mySql ) ki file data base m upload kr do